Enrolment and Fee Payment
– No place is confirmed until full payment has been received.
– Tuition fees are payable upon enrolment.
– A $200 one-time registration fee is charged for all new students for administrative and placement purposes.
– Tuition fees are charged on a monthly basis and are payable before the 5th of each month. Payments received thereafter will be subject to a late fee of $200.
– An administrative fee of $200 will be applied for any cheque returned by your bank.
– A $200 fee will be applied to all trials. This fee is refunded upon enrolment following the trial. The fee is not refundable if you do not proceed with enrolment following the trial.
– We regret that we cannot, under any circumstances, give refunds or credits for classes already paid for except in the event of a course being canceled, oversubscribed or the application being rejected.
– Your child will be put on the waitlist when a class is full. Priority is given to existing students and their siblings.
– For students who enroll partway through a course, parents may either pro-rate tuition fees or arrange catch-up classes to achieve the same level as the other students. Please seek advice from our staff as to which is recommended.
Make-up and Withdrawal
– To avoid disruption to the student’s learning, each student is entitled to a maximum of two make-up classes for each term (1st term: Sept 1st to
Jan 31st; 2nd term: Feb1st to June 30th ) not counting sick leave with a doctor’s note.
– A make-up class is only applicable if the student’s absence is notified before the scheduled class and taken within a month from when the class was missed. If a student does not show up for the scheduled make-up class, the make-up class cannot be rearranged.
– If a student suspends lessons, an administrative fee of $200 will be charged upon return.
– Jack & Jill Treehouse is closed on Sundays, Mondays and public holidays.
– We regret that we cannot arrange any make-up class or refund tuitions due to the following enforced closures.
– Please refer to the following for the different arrangements when typhoon or rainstorm signals are in effect:
Typhoon Signal no. 1 or Amber Rainstorm Warning Signal All classes as usual.
Typhoon Signal no. 3 or Red Rainstorm Warning Signal All classes as usual except Playgroup.
Typhoon Signal no. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal All classes canceled.
– Classes that start 2 hours after signal cancellation will be resumed as normal.
Accompanying Your Child
– In accordance with the requirements of the Social Welfare Department, we require all parents/ guardians of children less than 3 years to remain on the premises.
– All of Jack and Jill Treehouse’s materials are strictly limited for our current students and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed or otherwise exploited in any manner without our company’s prior written consent.
– Jack and Jill Treehouse’s name and logo and all related trademarks, and other intellectual property are the property of Jack and Jill Treehouse and cannot be used without our company’s prior written consent.
– Soliciting our employees and staff for tutorial outside of Jack and Jill Treehouse without our company’s permission is strictly forbidden.
Jack and Jill Treehouse will not be held responsible for any personal injuries, accidents, losses, and damages to the students and their belongings. You further agree to waive any and all claims you may have against, and release from all liability, and agree not to sue Jack and Jill Treehouse and its officers, employees, agents, volunteers and representatives for any personal injury, accident, property damage or loss sustained as a result of your child’s participation in any activities held within or outside our premise during class time, arising out of any cause.
Unless notified in writing by the parent, we reserve the rights to use the works, photos, sound recordings and videos of our students for Jack and Jill Treehouse’s curriculum, teaching and marketing material.
Jack and Jill Treehouse reserves the right of making the final decision.
Shop 705, Universal Trade Centre, 3rd Arbuthnot Road
+852 3102 1328
Tuesday – Saturday